Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Well I haven't posted anything in a few weeks.  Usually I try at least every other week.  It has been a little bit slower for me, as the kind of photography I do is over the holidays, and I definitely started moving into the slower pace of things.  I went to just outside of Shelton, WA a few times to go visit and stay with my parents.  They moved there from my hometown Issaquah, some odd years back and built a house there on the water.  It certainly is a change of pace from living right in the city, being 2 hours away from Seattle.  I also spent a lot of time with friends and family over the past few weeks with the holidays.  I got exercise, I went snowshoeing, running, yoga, to the boxing gym.  I looked at lights, watched Christmas movies, ATE, ate a lot, played with animals.  I slept in, rested.  I enjoyed the time off.

Now it's the start of 2014, and over the past week it's getting/gotten busier again for me, which is really good! I think I do a lot better when I am really busy actually.  I had some shoots this past week, which I am excited to share soon.  And I have a couple blog shoots on the horizon too, this upcoming weekend.  Which will be really fun and  I am looking forward to spending some time with some lovely creative ladies. 

In 2013 I graduated from photography school, started my own business, lost some very loved people, sadly, gained some others with new friendships, enriched existing ones and time will only tell what 2014 has in store.  The types of resolutions I make are like this:  I want to experiment more in photography, I want to travel more, and I want to see more live music, get a storage unit for my props!!! Doable, and enriching.

So I hope you all had a fantastic 2013, and hoping you have an even better 2014! 

Here are some pictures I took over the past month on my way to stay at my folks and back.

Enjoy!

Amy






 





No comments:

Post a Comment