Sunday, October 20, 2013

Candied Ginger Pumpkin Tart

Last weekend I went over to my friend Allison's house, and she made an amazing candied ginger pumpkin tart! I was of course happy to be around to photograph it.  Check out her baking blog here, Pie Drunk , which she started a few months back with her blog partner in crime, Liz. They are such talented bakers, I really want to collaborate with them more, they do the baking, I do the photos!

Here is a link to the recipe. Ginger Pumpkin Tart.

As far as the rest of what I have been up to, not much since last week! Food 52 picked an Instagram of mine from the below shoot to be on their Instagram of the week, you can check that out here Food 52.  I love their website, so I was honored to have had my photo chosen.

I have already mentioned how much I love Fall and the Halloween season... ;) So as I am writing this I am watching Jennifer's Body (Amazing!!) and planning another pumpkin patch trip next weekend.  I am also putting together a list of Fall foods that I want to shoot over the next few months before we start moving right into Winter, as well as working on getting some new projects underway! 

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment